We’re searching for a senior developer and key account manager - is it you?
In Tappin we deliver digital solutions to all types of events. Last year over 50 000 participants in more than 120 countries logged in to our platform to attend an event. This year we expect more events, more participants and we need more people on our team - is that you?
We have since 2013 created digital event solutions for better information, communication and interaction. All of us at Tappin want to make the planning and execution easy for the event organizer, and the event itself a better and more memorable experience for the participants. Our solution covers registration, event app and platform for digital events.
This allows participants to follow live streams, take part in strategy and environment discussions, vote to make their voice heard, share selfies, advice and so much more. We know there are still many opportunities to explore and create in our digital event solutions, will you help us set them to life?
Tappin are changing from a start-up to a scale-up, and this is your opportunity to take part in our journey. We are small enough for everyone to keep track of what we are doing and the experiences we are gathering, but at the same time too many for all to be unmuted in a video meeting. Our vision is to unite people and knowledge globally - are you in?
Right now we’re looking for a developer and key account manager, see description of the two positions below. Send a short motivation letter (in norwegian or english) and resume to email@example.com.
Can you create digital solutions that gather people no matter where they are?
We are looking for more developers to join our team in meeting the possibilities and challenges ahead. We hope you, like us, thrive in creating safe and stable solutions that can inspire and impress the users. 2020 was hard, but also inspirational when we look back at what we were able to do with the available time and resources to fulfill the market needs. In 2021 we will keep up the pace to continue our growth and path to becoming the preferred partner for all event organizers.
Do you have knowledge of the following:
- Nice if also knowledge of Vue.js
- Websockets & WebRTC
- Experience working with collaborative version control.
- Experience working with state container (Redux, Vuex)
- Solid understanding of RESTful API integrations
- Experience with a CSS framework (Bootstrap 3 & 4) Tailwind CSS is a Plus.
- An awareness of Agile Development
- Experience and interest in web accessibility, e.g. WCAG standards
- NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Moment, Lodash, Normalizr, Axios.
- .NET CORE
- Experience working with databases, ideally both relational and NoSQL. (MongoDB)
- Setup and Troubleshooting of Bitbucket CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
Key Account Manager
Can you see great opportunities anywhere?
We are looking for a motivated and energetic person who thrives in achieving goals and working with technology and people. We usually work with customers and partners over time, so building solid relationships is important.
Experience and qualifications are not requirements, but we hope that you:
- are a good relationship builder, love to talk to people and are good at listening.
- see technology and the opportunities this creates as exciting and motivating.
- are triggered by achieving your own as well as our common goals.
- aave a good understanding of and quickly get into new digital solutions and systems.
- keep track of several projects and processes simultaneously.
- are open minded and see solutions to best solve and assist our customers in creating great event experiences.
- If you have knowledge of the event industry and / or sales experience, that’s a big plus, but the most important thing is that this is what you want to do and are eager to develop further.
Send a short motivation letter (in norwegian or english) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!